We offer a largely independent position in a professional environment. You will work on project-related PLC system solutions from software creation to and including commissioning.
For this demanding challenge, your studies as a systems engineer, electrical engineer, software engineer or similar provide a good background.
Initial experience in the field of process automation is an advantage, but not a requirement. English language skills are a prerequisite for customer contacts and the worldwide travel activity of approx. 20% for meetings and commissioning.
Attractive employment conditions are a matter of course for us.
What young engineers appreciate at ICS Automation AG
- personal mentoring
- step-by-step introduction to current software technologies and many industrial processes
- independent work, involvement in project management and decisions, direct customer contact
- diversified activities
- spacious and bright workplace with modern equipment
- good and friendly working atmosphere
- opportunities for further education
- participation in a highly motivated and competent team
Do you feel addressed?
Roger Wigert or Andreas Rutz will be happy to provide you with more information and look forward to your call. Please send your complete dossier to info@ics-automation·com.