The process control and interlocking of the plant or machine as well as the preparation of data is done via the PLC software mainly on the Siemens, Allen Bradley or Schneider platforms. The PLC software is used for:
- programming of small as well as large and complex systems
- networked systems via Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet
- registration of the necessary sensors
- control of actuators, motors, valves, etc.
- integration of drive technology (servo motors, frequency converters)
- PID control for pressure, temperature, position, etc.
- data registration for dosing, monitoring, etc.
- interfaces to process control systems and controls of other plant components
- retrofit applications (e.g. Siemens S5 - S7)
Not fast enough, not precise enough or not reliable enough? Thanks to the most modern drive and motion technologies, we bring your machines to top performance. Whether packaging machines, transport and conveying applications or pick-and-place systems, our know-how in drive technology ranges from simple axis and drive controls to master-slave applications with multiple virtual and real axes. Convince yourself of the currently fastest buffer system in the world.
- motor control via frequency converters (Lenze, Siemens, Danfoss, etc.)
- positioning systems with single servo controllers (SEW, Siemens, Rockwell, Schneider, etc.)
- multi-axis systems or synchronous operation (SEW, Schneider, Siemens, Rockwell, etc.)
- complex master-slave systems (Schneider PacDrive, Siemens Simotion or Rockwell, etc.)
- retrofit with control and drive replacements
In order to control the plant efficiently, the use of visualization and controls at the relevant positions in the plant is essential. This ensures that the operators have access to important information about the system and that they are able to intervene at any time in the process. Whether PC-based, web-based or on single touch screens, the operating possibilities are very diverse and can be adapted to individual needs. On the Siemens, Wonderware or Allen Bradley platforms, you benefit from the following added values with our visualizations:
- well structured process display
- user-friendly process control
- possibility to record historical data
- trending of measured values
- touch panel / tablet application
- stand-alone systems
- client / server environments
- language switching
- operator guidance in case of problems
- alarms and messages
- various filter and sorting functions
- audit trail and user management
Thanks to solid partnerships with the market leaders in the "SCADA" and "visualization" segments, we are able to provide our customers with a competent service. We create operating concepts, develop the necessary IT infrastructure and, if desired, also provide support in the installation or procurement of the necessary equipment. Whether simple touch panel solutions, PC-based stand-alone systems or virtualized server-client environments, our employees have the necessary know-how and proven engineering skills. Our partner status with the market leaders Siemens and Wonderware requires regular training of our employees, which in turn guarantees our customers up-to-date expertise.
- Siemens WinCC
- Wonderware Intouch (Aveva)
- Wonderware Historian
- Wonderware IAS / system platform
- Touch panel solutions from Siemens or Rockwell (FTView)
Production and machine data everywhere and at any time. With a dashboard solution from ICS this is no longer a challenge. Monitor your plants and machines via web browser, no matter where you are.
Thanks to the use of opensource technologies, the possibilities regarding interfaces, expandability, operation and equipment are almost limitless.
- connect your machines with various connectors (OPC-UA, MQTT, Modbus, BACnet, ODBC, etc.).
- run your infrastructure on-premise or in the cloud
- define your own control chains
- design your individual dashboard with various widgets and chart options
- use various options for customer, object and device management
- embedding in microservice architecture
You wish to record, monitor or even remotely control your facility equipment? With a facility control system you are able to centrally control and monitor your facility infrastructure. Define relevant system states, alarm messages for essential system failures or user-defined limit values. We map your needs and requirements as desired and also transfer your building infrastructure into the digital world.
- mobile solutions
- web-based user interface
- integrated editor for the definition of rules
- alarming with user-defined limit values
- messages via SMS, phone, email, etc.
- data logging and recording
High availability, simple to operate and well scalable - thanks to these characteristics, the ICS control system can be used in a cost-effective and practicable way for both small and large plants. The advantages of our PCS system lie in the control and monitoring of processes in the food and non-food industries. The system ensures complete lot and batch tracking of all raw, semi-finished and finished products. It also ensures that all relevant data regarding ingredients and production processes are available. The ICS control system provides you with the following functionalities:
- job management
- recipe handling
- step recipes for dosing, cleaning, rinsing, CIP, etc.
- parameter management, tank data, etc.
- process and production data in real time
- various data evaluations / statistics
- product / batch tracking
- customer specific reports
- connection to the ERP system
... build the bridge between ERP systems and process control systems.
With the introduction of an MES system, standards are implemented that lead to a reduction in the complexity of systems and processes. Thanks to our subsidiary acs ag, we have years of experience and implementation expertise in the management, guidance, control and monitoring of process plants and implement flexible system solutions for you on schedule.
- Project management system according to TQMi
- ISO 9001 certified
- Software development according to 'Good Manufacturing Practice' (GMP, GAMP)
Our project experience in the following areas will make your production FiT:
- data management
- fine planning
- job- and lot-tracking
- KPI & process data
- integration of subsystems
- quality systems
Learn more about the acs ag:
Our engineers develop software according to your needs
Tailor-made, customer-specific but still extensible, flexible and easy to maintain. These features are our strength and our expectation for every piece of software code.